Wednesday , November 14 2018
Home / Incident / In Kiev, a woman died due to burnt food

In Kiev, a woman died due to burnt food

В Киеве женщина погибла из-за подгоревшей едыA resident of Desnyanskiy district inhaled carbon monoxide

In Desnyanskiy district of Kyiv on Friday, September 7, the nine-storey building killed a woman in 1954 due to burnt food on the stove. This was reported by the press service of the Main Department of the State service on emergency situations in Kiev.

The tragedy occurred on troyeschina, on the prospect of Mayakovsky, 28 b. A resident of the third floor of a residential house has inhaled carbon monoxide.

“In 8:13 in Service of rescue 101 the message came about the fire, which occurred in a 9-storey residential building on Mayakovskogo, 28-b, in one of the apartments on the 3rd floor”, – told in gschs.

Rescuers carried the woman to fresh air. The victim was hospitalized by the paramedics. During resuscitation from Kiev died.

It is noted that rescuers managed to avoid the fire, because they turned off the gas stove.

“Dear citizens! Do not leave unattended gas stove and oven. Be careful, take care!” – stressed in the press-service.

© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

In Kiev the night burned car

Kiev scared weird cotton. Today at night in Kiev in the Podolsk descent burnt Renault. …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *