Burning apartment in high-rises.
The incident happened August 14 at St. vovkivs’ke 5.
According to eyewitnesses, in one of the apartments on the 3rd floor of a 9-etazhki was heard two explosions, then the fire started.
During firefighting fire fighters of gschs using ladders rescued 67-year-old landlord. Eyewitnesses say that the man was unconscious.
The cause of the fire will be set by the experts.
According to the preliminary version, exploded the old tube TVs.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.