Saturday , February 23 2019
Home / Incident / In Kiev, a man died in the fire

In Kiev, a man died in the fire

В Киеве мужчина погиб в пожареDied 75-the summer owner of apartment.

A fire in an apartment on the street in the afternoon of 29 September.

Rescuers had to climb into the apartment through a window because the door was locked.

The fire started in the bathroom, and from there the fire spread to the corridor.

During fire extinguishing rescuers have found the body of the landlord – 75-the summer pensioner.

According to preliminary data, the cause of the fire was a short circuit.

© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

In Transcarpathia border guards detained a divers

Violators did not respond to warnings. In Transcarpathia border guards detained two divers who were …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *