Wednesday , January 16 2019
Home / Incident / In Kiev, a child was electrocuted in gym class

In Kiev, a child was electrocuted in gym class

В Киеве ребенка ударило током на уроке физкультурыThe child leaned against an open wall outlet.

In the kindergarten №104 in Kiev, a boy born in 2013 received an electric shock from open electrical outlets.

According to “Kyiv Operational” on his page in Facebook, the incident occurred during physical education classes. To the open outlet, the child touched my back and suffered shock.

The boy was hospitalized. The accident is now investigating law enforcement officers.

В Киеве ребенка ударило током на уроке физкультуры

© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

Odessa man killed by crane

The accident happened.Tonight on Boom at the construction site of another hotel with dolphins was …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *