The fire exploded two gas cylinders.
The tragic accident happened yesterday, December 26, in the village of Schastlivtsevo, there burned a house and the outhouse. This became known from the message of Department of communication of SSES in the Kherson region.
“The fire was an explosion of two gas cylinders in the garage, resulting in a high temperature and the fire spread to the house. At the same time there is a threat to neighboring buildings. Assessing the situation was caused by auxiliary forces and means. The fire was discovered a man’s body”, – told the workers of the rescue service.
According to preliminary information, the cause of fire was short circuit power.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.