He died in the fire.
The incident occurred in dergachevsky area.
The charred body of 65-year-old resident of the village Large Passages found the rescuers who have arrived to extinguish a fire in a private house.
The aid caused a frightened neighbors – people scored 101 when I saw that the house of the pensioner living next to the burning roof.
As it turned out, the man lived alone, liked to drink and smoke in bed. In the end, it ended in tragedy – a wooden structure, lined with brick, caught fire. The fire quickly spread on the surface of the walls and covered the roof. Wooden beams began to fall down and one of them killed the owner of the house.
Read also: In Kiev, overturned bus with passengers
Large-scale fire rescuers extinguished a few hours – until almost 4am. According to preliminary data, ignition happened from-for careless handling of fire while Smoking.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.