Monday , May 25 2020
Home / WORLD / In India about two hundred children were poisoned by gas

In India about two hundred children were poisoned by gas

В Индии около двухсот детей отравились газомIn the Indian capital of Delhi after a gas leak from the vault of a school of about 200 students went to the hospital

Children complain of irritation of the throat and eyes. They suffered from chlormethine pyridine – chemical, which is used for the production of pesticides and insecticides. Of schools in and around Tughlaqabad evacuated all people. But, as I believe, a serious threat to them.

The institution sent two fire engines, a rescue team and a car chemical protection.

Police and emergency service of ciutacu trying to ascertain the chemical and the source of the leak.

“No one was seriously hurt. Now the situation is normal,” said Deputy Commissioner of police romil Bania.

Earlier it was reported that in India nearly 700 brides received the gift of a wooden bat for beating drunken men.

© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.

Check Also

In Russia there was a pipeline rupture

In Russia in the Perm edge lit the main gas pipeline with subsequent ignition of …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *