Wednesday , December 13 2017
Home / WORLD / In Croatia, the migrants were poisoned by carbon monoxide

In Croatia, the migrants were poisoned by carbon monoxide

В Хорватии мигранты отравились угарным газомIn Croatia hospitalized 42 migrants, who were poisoned by carbon monoxide in the van.

The Croatian authorities claim that the 42 migrants were hospitalized after one of the vans was found more than 60 people, among whom were children.

According to emergency doctors, the majority of the migrants suffered from poisoning from carbon monoxide (carbon monoxide – ed.) and some of them were unconscious.

See also:  Over the past 5 years, China has punished more than a million officials

According to the state TV channel of Harvarti the police later on Saturday evening stopped the van, which was just 62 migrants, among whom were children.

The van stopped on the road near the town of Novska, on the border with Bosnia.

It is reported that the majority of migrants are men from Afghanistan and Pakistan, who illegally came to the country, trying to get to Western Europe.

See also:  Students in France can ban the use of smartphones

Earlier it was reported, according to Frontex with the beginning of the year in the European Union arrived about 350 thousand illegal migrants.

© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

In Australia, a huge Python blocked the road cops

You need to always be alert. In Australia, you should never forget about polite respect, …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *