Friday , August 18 2017
Kwork.ru - услуги фрилансеров по 500 руб.
Home / WORLD / In Croatia, the migrants were poisoned by carbon monoxide
Kwork.ru - услуги фрилансеров по 500 руб.

In Croatia, the migrants were poisoned by carbon monoxide

В Хорватии мигранты отравились угарным газомIn Croatia hospitalized 42 migrants, who were poisoned by carbon monoxide in the van.

The Croatian authorities claim that the 42 migrants were hospitalized after one of the vans was found more than 60 people, among whom were children.

According to emergency doctors, the majority of the migrants suffered from poisoning from carbon monoxide (carbon monoxide – ed.) and some of them were unconscious.

See also:  "Elite DNR" in the month, 90 militants were poisoned by alcohol

According to the state TV channel of Harvarti the police later on Saturday evening stopped the van, which was just 62 migrants, among whom were children.

The van stopped on the road near the town of Novska, on the border with Bosnia.

It is reported that the majority of migrants are men from Afghanistan and Pakistan, who illegally came to the country, trying to get to Western Europe.

See also:  Turkey has successfully completed a military operation in Syria

Earlier it was reported, according to Frontex with the beginning of the year in the European Union arrived about 350 thousand illegal migrants.

© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

The police of Catalonia has prevented another terrorist attack

In Catalonia eliminated several terrorists The police eliminated terrorists in the Catalan town of Cambrils. …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Kwork.ru - услуги фрилансеров по 500 руб.