Died and two people, 30 were hospitalized
As a result of poisoning at a funeral in China’s Sichuan province, died two people. Another 30 were hospitalized.
According to the portal sina.com.cn, they served cabbage soup, rice, and various pickles. After the meal they felt unwell and went to the hospital.
Doctors diagnosed them with food poisoning. Three people remain in intensive care.
See also: children’s camp near Krasnoyarsk have poisoned more than 20 people
We will remind, in January 2015 in Mozambique poisoning beer at the funeral died 72 people. According to police, the unknown mixed in a drink the bile of a crocodile, while the participants of the funeral ceremony were in the cemetery.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.