Mother tried to help her son, but she did not.
A terrible incident occurred in one of the Chinese shopping centers. The child sat down on the step of the escalator. Suddenly his arm was sucked into the mechanism of the moving stairs. If not for the quick response of an employee of the complex, the boy would have lost the brush. Fortunately, the child escaped with minor injuries.
To retrieve the child’s hand from the mechanism of the escalator had to call the fire Department. After that, the boy was taken to hospital. His health is not in danger.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.