Doctors diagnosed adolescents severe alcohol poisoning
In Chelyabinsk, several young players have found lying on the ground at the Playground.
13-year-old said that he and his teammates got food poisoning at pizza hut.
To a scene there arrived doctors, who diagnosed adolescents severe alcohol poisoning.
Players are brought to life with the help of droppers.
Later it became known that the players drank vodka. At the request of the adolescent alcohol they bought a man.
As previously reported, eight people were hospitalized after poisoning with poor-quality alcohol in Sergiyev Posad in the Moscow region, one woman after admission died.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.