Structure called the Q Tower is located in Felixstowe, Suffolk.
The Fort was built in 1810, during the Napoleonic wars to protect the territory from the French. He was surrounded by high walls, through which the now around the house is a garden of the round shape.
The walls were used during the Second world war, then was withdrawn in favor of the state. And in 1947 it was bought by a private owner and converted into a residential building. Now unusual property belongs to John and Mary hare, who purchased it in 2006.
At the time of purchase one of the premises of the Fort functioned as a cafe. The couple converted it into two extra bedrooms with shower and kitchen, and office. Now they sell the Fort for €871 950 through the Agency Strutt & Parker.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.