Sunday , September 25 2022
Kwork.ru - услуги фрилансеров от 500 руб.
Home / WORLD / In Belgium, about 70 people were poisoned by carbon monoxide

In Belgium, about 70 people were poisoned by carbon monoxide

В Бельгии около 70 человек отравились угарным газомThe cause of poisoning was the fault in the ventilation system in the kart center.

At least 67 people in Belgium were poisoned by carbon monoxide in the pavilion, which hosted kart races.

The incident occurred in the “kart-center” in Wavre, in the Central part of the country. The cause of poisoning people was the failure in the ventilation system due to which people began to inhale the fumes from the race cars.

Kwork.ru - услуги фрилансеров от 500 руб.

“Five people severe poisoning, 12 moderate, and 50 people mild poisoning,” reads the report, citing local authorities. It is noted that the injured were sent to various hospitals, including a hospital of Brussels.

© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.

Check Also

Zelensky ‘shocked’ at Israel’s lack of support

Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky told French TV on Friday that he is “shocked” that Israel …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *