Death of Natalia Makey shocked family and friends.
Famous Belarusian model Natalia Mackay died on 44-m to year of life as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.
According to the source, according to preliminary information Mackay, died in result of a gas leak that occurred due to a faulty gas boiler. Just a few hours before death, the model talked to mother and told her all right.
Death of Natalia Makey shocked family and friends. Visit girls on the network fans to leave comments and Express my condolences to the family model.
“Such a refined, intelligent, kind, nice, very nice… what a pity… How much I talked and met with her, so much warmth from her came!” – shared network socialite Irina Kabasakal.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.