Popular toy “spinner” was not so safe, as claimed by the manufacturers.
In the U.S. last week reported at least two cases of fire.
The incidents occurred spinners battery during charging. For spinners complained two families, one lives in Michigan, the second in Alabama. People were not injured, but the safety Commission consumer products USA has seen fit to launch an investigation.
Earlier it was reported that spinners are a danger to very young children – they can shove it in his mouth and choke.
It is worth noting that in recent months in the world have started a real “spinner-mania”. Ukraine occupies one of leading places on number of orders on this toy.
Producers seek to improve the design, rigging spinners sound effects, lighting and even bluetooth.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.