Wednesday , February 26 2020
Home / economy / Impoverished Ukrainians are forced to fend on bread and water

Impoverished Ukrainians are forced to fend on bread and water

Обнищавшие украинцы вынуждены перебиваться с хлеба на воду

The consequences of the political crisis in Ukraine in 2014 was reflected in the country’s economy. Ex-President Petro Poroshenko strongly steered a course into the EU and NATO, burning all bridges with Russia. Newly elected President Vladimir Zelensky takes the position of its predecessor. However, while the “upstairs” there are these political games, Ukrainians have hard to save.

Recently in the country held a poll shows that only 9% of the country can not save. The rest of the population (91%) have to save on almost everything.

See also:  Became known, who can lead the Privat

Обнищавшие украинцы вынуждены перебиваться с хлеба на воду

More than half of the citizens have forgotten what a vacation. Also about half of the population saves on clothes, shoes and food. And nearly 40% of Ukrainians are in control of your housing and utility costs, to save on payments.

Separately, the study referred to the pensioners and elderly people – 62% of them save on food. About 60% limit themselves in treatment and medicines.

See also:  In Russia want to ban mineral water from Europe

Earlier it was reported that this summer the country planning to leave the 2 million Ukrainians to go to work.

© 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

Founder Wildberries replaced the widow Luzhkov first place in Forbes

Founder Wildberries Tatiana Bakalchuk ahead of Yelena Baturina in the ranking of Forbes richest women …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *