What documents are required to obtain real estate in an inheritance.
Until 2018 to get the inheritance it was possible, but not later than 6 months after the death of the testator. Now you can do it later within 6 months from the moment the heir found out about his inheritance.
“Inheritance is not automatic – after the death of each testator, the heir must apply to a notary, a statement of acceptance of inheritance”, – stated in the message.
What documents are required to obtain a real estate inheritance?
If the heir appealed to the notary within 6 months from the date of the testator’s death and declared their rights, the notary opens hereditary case.
Documents required for registration of real estate in legacy:
– the will, if any;
– the passport, the code of the successor;
– Declaration of consent to accept the inheritance;
– the death certificate of the person who bequeathed the property ;
– certificate of residence of the testator;
– the documents confirming the kinship of the deceased to the heir;
– title documents of the property.
Inheritance can only be legitimate if the relative bequeathed you the property, which had no supporting documents such a will invalid.
© 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.