So, friends continue to publish interesting and useful posts about Copenhagen. In the previous post I already told you about what it looks like in the whole city and its Central street, and today I will show you one of the residential areas of the city — built houses resembling our “Khrushchev”.
Interestingly, this quarter the model of low-rise brick buildings were built before the war, to the then distant from the center of the edge of the city — the Danes already mastered low-rise building model neighborhoods, which came only in the Soviet Union 30 years later, in the 1960-ies. In addition to photos, I also shot about this area is video — be sure to watch and subscribe to my channel on YouTube:
As annotation to the post I want to say one more thing. Pay attention to the General level of culture, which is visible in the photo. And this applies to absolutely everything — roads, clean lawns, and condition of the buildings and entrances. It concerns also the relations of the state to its citizens — the country spends money on Imperial Aventura and war (while living in the shit), and a neat and clean city for people.
So, in today’s most interesting post — a walk through the residential district of Copenhagen, built up by Khrushchev. In General, make sure you check out the article below, write your opinion in the comments, and of friends added do not forget. And telegram channel also subscribe.
02. Let’s start to explore the area. At the entrance to the quarter is well noticeable, thus achieving the proverbial Scandinavian “accuracy” is, in fact, the maximum order area. Cars are strictly where this is permitted, the lawn smooth and beautiful trees, well-groomed and so on.
03. Inside the area there are many Hiking and Cycling paths — the Danes love bikes, and in the city you can find almost more cyclists than in Amsterdam. The city is perfectly suited to Biking.
04. The blocks are arranged in the model — houses standing in a row one after the other (like our blocks), from one side of the house there is a car race and bike racks:
05. On the other hand, green area with incredibly beautiful and neat lawns. Recall for a moment that with all this cheap sleeping area. Similar reconstrual “sleeping bag” I’ve seen in Warsaw.
06. The houses themselves are very carefully and beautifully Scandinavian — without unnecessary adornments, the beauty is achieved simply by the quality and beauty of execution. In each apartment, including ground floor, have a balcony — the balconies, apparently, side, made in the course of reconstruction of the building.
07. Practically near each entrance there is a Bicycle Parking. The site for a Parking lot paved with quality tiles — the same which leads to the entrance doors.
08. Also on the bike you can see a special truck that walk the old truck used as a support of very senior citizens, who are already hard to keep balance.
09. And here you can see here are of the wheelchair — they move very old grandparents and disabled citizens. In Copenhagen everywhere dropped kerbs, low floor doors and elevators in the subway — so a person in a wheelchair can move around the city with absolutely no problems.
10. To enter in his wheelchair to the door, too, is not too difficult — everything as adapted for this.
11. Let’s look at the houses themselves. The front door to the entrance — necessarily transparent, with glass — it’s safe and beautiful. The door is made of wood, the bottom closed with steel sheet (so that the doors can be opened by foot if hands are busy, for example), and she has a special automatic door closer that will shut the door behind you when you enter the entrance.
12. That’s how the entrance looks from the inside. All very neat and beautiful:
13. Stairs to upper floors:
14. At the site of only two apartments, located on different ends of the landing. To the right of the entrance — door is very quiet and high-speed elevators. Exactly the same as in the Netherlands, many leave their shoes directly on the landing in Scandinavia like being clean)
15. Let’s take a little walk around. This cover paved the Central part of the green zone, which is located on one side of each house:
16. Bicycle Parking and trees:
17. Automatic terminal postal service Postnord. Here you can receive and send parcels. No queues, no post offices — all right in your house. Incredibly handy!
18. Track for walking:
19. Green zone. Here these silly Danes, there to enclose the balconies in your cold climate, and then fill them obodrannymi old chairs, remains of the kitchen “Tamara”, with empty cans of Kombucha, a broken ski “Telekhany” and filing of the magazine “Science and life” for the years 1986-89.
20. Covered bike Parking for the entire quarter:
21. Area for walking:
22. Park area close to home:
24. The entrance to the metro station with automatic lift:
Actually, that’s what the normal sleeping areas in the country, which has not been “Krymnashami”, military adventures and rasselenie “of atamatov” around the world in hopes of creating a strong international padded jacket to fight against civilization. People just live, enjoy life and see what their taxes are spent.
And in the comments write how you neighborhood. Would like to live in Denmark, or native spat Khrushchev nicer?
© 2020, z-news.link. All rights reserved.