Work Lisa Werner.
Photographer Lisa Werner from California recently decided to go to Europe and create new unusual photo project that shows how changing urban landscapes and people. She took a few of his photos from 30 years ago and repeated them exactly in the same places in which they were made earlier. In some places, almost nothing has changed, others were quite different. Usually, living in one place, we do not notice smooth changes around but actually time does not stand still, and footage that you will see below, a great proof of this.
1. 30 years later. Strasbourg, France
See how tall this tree is?
2. 30 years later. Cologne, Germany
This place practically has not changed.
3. 30 years later. Heidelberg, Germany
When Lisa arrived at the this place, on the bridge she was all alone, and she had to negotiate with a group of students to more accurately recreate the photo.
4. 30 years later. Strasbourg, France
Thanks to the changing pattern of the road, the photographer managed to stand exactly on the same place as on the picture made 30 years ago.
5. 30 years later. Strasbourg, France
At first she wanted to repeat the pose, but the skirt is not allowed to do.
6. 30 years later. Strasbourg, France
And on this bridge there was a beautiful flowers.
7. 30 years later. Mainz, Germany
Find this sculpture was surprisingly easy.
8. 30 years later. Heidelberg, Germany
This winding path is now called the snake trail.
9. 30 years later. Mainz, Germany
This view still is amazing.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.