The head coach of Manchester city Josep Guardiola in eight incomplete seasons signed players on astronomical sum.
The Spanish newspaper “Marca” calculated all the transfer costs Guardiola’s Catalan specialist since 2008, has signed players for the amount of 998,4 million euros.
At Barcelona between 2008 and 2012, Guardiola bought players in the amount of 341 million euros, at Bayern from 2013 to 2016, spent 203 million euros, and Manchester city are just three of the transfer window have done deals amounting to 543 million euros.
Eight years of adult career coaching Josep Guardiola has won 21 trophies, including two victories in the Champions League and six wins in the Championships of Spain and Germany.
Top 10 biggest transfers of Josep Guardiola:
1. Zlatan Ibrahimovic from inter for 69,5 million euros;
2. Benjamin Mendy from Monaco over 57 million;
3. John stones from Everton for 55.6 million;
4. Kyle Walker from Tottenham for 51 million;
5. Leroy Sané – from Schalke for 50 million;
6. Bernardo Silva from Monaco for 50 million;
7. David Villa from Valencia for 40 million;
8. Ederson – from Benfica for 40 million;
9. Mario Gotze – Borussia D over 37 million;
10. Arturo Vidal – Juventus 47 million
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.