The prestigious British magazine “FourFourTwo” presented a ranking of the 50 best coaches in 2018.
On the first row of journalists “FourFourTwo” has put the coach of Manchester city Josep Guardiola, who led the bulls last season scored a record in the English Premier League 100 points, scoring 32 wins in 38 games.
Guardiola ahead of three-time winner of the Champions League with real Madrid of Zinedine Zidane, the winner of the Europa League with Atletico Diego Simeone, champion of Italy with Juventus, Allegri Massimiliano, finalist of the Champions League with Liverpool Jurgen Klopp and the winner of the world Cup, France coach Didier Deschamps.
The only representative of the Ukrainian Premier League in the ranking of “FourFourTwo” was the Pitmen’s head coach Paulo Fonseca, who took 22nd place. Under the leadership of the Portuguese, the Pitmen last season won the championship and the Ukrainian Cup and in the Champions League reached 1/8 finals.
Top 10 best coaches of the year by “FourFourTwo”:
1. Josep Guardiola (Spain, Manchester City)
2. Zinedine Zidane (France, Real Madrid)
3. Diego Simeone (Argentina, Atletico Madrid)
4. Massimiliano Allegri (Italy, Juventus)
5. Jurgen Klopp (Germany, Liverpool)
6. Didier Deschamps (France, France)
7. Mauricio Pochettino (Argentina, Tottenham)
8. Maurizio Sarri (Italy, Napoli/Chelsea)
9. Julian, Nagelmann (Germany, “Hoffenheim”)
10. Ernesto Valverde (Spain, Barcelona)
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.