You will enjoy not only khachapuri.
What is Georgian cuisine? Shashlik, kharcho, satsivi — poultry, meat, and meat. So many believe. In fact, the basis of the Georgian diet — cheese, beans, nuts, and greens. On a trip to Georgia, we asked at the restaurants of national, but not the most hyped have naslada. This has turned the top-9. However, any traveler, this list could be different.
1. Nadughi — the word means “boiled”. Cheese food is prepared by boiling the whey left after making cheese. Wrapped in a thin cloth cheese Suluguni and shape of the bags.
2. Ahna — tender lamb (or beef) peanut sauce with garlic, onion, coriander and Imereti saffron. In Adjara, this dish is served at a wedding.
3. Phala — snack which can be prepared from spinach, cabbage, or beet tops. It is only necessary to add to the base product peanut butter with cilantro, a mix of grub-suneli, garlic, black pepper and onions.
4. Borano scramble for purchase. The ingredients are simple: Imeretian cheese, eggs, milk and butter (butter). All baked to half an hour, and then served as pie.
5. Adjapsandali — eggplant, sauteed with bell peppers, carrots, tomatoes and onions with the addition of utsho-suneli, saffron, coriander, garlic and Basil.
6. Mchadi — unleavened bread made of corn flour, fried in the ketsi pan. Especially popular in Western Georgia. Served hot with Imeretian cheese or Suluguni.
7. Kuchmachi — a snack which is prepared from beef or chicken giblets: heart, liver, lungs. The offal is boiled first and then roasted with coriander, pepper, garlic, crushed walnuts and fresh pomegranate juice.
8. Chkmeruli — chicken fried in a ketsi pan in yoghurt with garlic. According to the method of cooking the chicken resembles tobacco.
9. Chashushuli — veal stew with tomatoes, tomato paste, bell pepper, utsho-suneli, Imeretian saffron, coriander and lots of onions.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.