Has it ever happened that accidentally stepping on a piece of Lego in the night, you want to howl from pain? Or, maybe you fell into such a situation, when the house was not Cutlery? The people about whom we tell in this article, faced with all sorts of problems and managed to overcome them. It turns out that all that was need is a little creativity.
We are always inspired by people who are trying to solve daily challenges in an unusual way. Viewing these pictures not only uplifting, but also develops imagination.
21. “My younger brother was bullied for his big ears, so I decided to help him”
20. “That’s the way I’m tracking the movement of their turtle in the apartment”
19. “How do I motivate myself to study”
18. When you believe that your child will become a successful artist
“R. C. Massicotte (b. 2011). House interrupted, 2017. Marker on the painted wall. Presented to parents as a surprise on November 13”.
17. “I sent a FaceTime camera on my PlayStation and was able to play it even while in the bath”
16. When faced with a really difficult choice
15. The markings on the cupcakes indicates in which part of the pan they were baked
14. It’s just brilliant
“My dad uses the toilet seat for a toilet bowl as a table when watching TV”.
13. Overnight at the airport
12. “My roommate no iron”
11. “I asked how tall is he, and he gave it to me”
“My height is 208 cm (I’m not kidding. Yes, I am high.) No, I don’t play basketball. I play volleyball. Yes, to see all the top — it’s weird. Yes, the weather here is good. Nice to have a conversation.”
10. “My friend is tired of his kids constantly lose the remote,”
9. When you just hate washing dishes
8. Is it so invented the selfie-stick?
7. It’s time to throw a super party
“My father went to Vegas for 5 days and installed in the house chamber, but is that gonna stop me?”
6. These guys know how to have a good time
5. Difficult times require difficult decisions
“I have neither spoons nor forks, so I decided to break off a piece of hanger, to have something to eat.”
4. When there is no money for a new iPhone
“How to find the best way possible”.
3. “My mother constantly complains about the bad smell in the room my brother. He dealt with the problem”
2. It looks like his father’s wit in its purest form
“My father bought a swim mask with a single purpose — to take a NAP in the pool.”
1. The best life hack for parents
“When the next time I step on Lego, I’d just be above. I’m a fucking genius.”
© 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.