Nutritionists explained what products are harmful for skin.
According to experts, it is better to correct the diet than to look for ways that would help to get rid of cellulite.
There have been many different studies where scientists have tried to determine the effect on the skin condition particular food product. The main condition was the choice of food for study – they should all be mega-popular.
So, the experts identified the relationship between the appearance of cellulite, and the following products:
1. Sugar and sweets. This is the most serious products are literally stealing the youth and beauty of men and women. Sugar dehydrates, clogged arteries, slows down blood circulation, promotes premature aging processes and the appearance of cellulite.
2. Caffeinated drinks. Everything that contains caffeine, negatively affects the appearance of the person. This does not mean that coffee, for example, should be abandoned, no, you just need to reduce its consumption to 1-2 cups a day and then the cellulite on the thighs due to dehydration you will not.
3. Salt. This all used product slows blood circulation and water retention in the body, so the skin does not receive the necessary substances in a timely manner, too dry and becomes vulnerable, and the result is a deformed, covered with “orange peel”.
4. Alcoholic beverages. First, alcohol dehydrates the body, which contributes to premature aging of the skin. Second, under the influence of ethyl alcohol endocrine system produces more estrogen, and he in turn takes care of the accumulation of fat in the cells and tissues of the body.
5. Fast food and processed foods. These products saturated with salt, TRANS fats and carcinogenic substances, so of a beautiful skin and a slim figure by eating them daily can not even dream of.
People who have abandoned the above-mentioned products say that their skin really began to improve without any additional procedures.
As we can see, all the “forbidden” foods – those that feed today’s youth and to which from childhood to accustom children. Accordingly, this way of eating will not only cellulite, but also to obesity.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.