The pilot of the Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel in the fight bright brought the “Scuderia” with the first 2011 victory at the Silverstone circuit in the UK.
The winner of yesterday’s qualifying Lewis Hamilton failed start, and the problems of the British was aggravated after a collision with Kimi Raikkonen at which the race direction wrote Finn a 10-second penalty. The leadership went to Vettel, and Hamilton had to break from the lower positions.
For 17 laps before the finish after the crash of Marcus Ericsson on the track appeared car security, which maximally intensified the intrigue in the fight for the victory. Bottas at the expense of more early pit stop, walked Vettel, Hamilton was third, Raikkonen was fourth, ahead of the two pilots “Red bull”.
The incredible struggle of the two dominant stables completed a double triumph Ferrari – Vettel risky maneuver ahead of Bottas and scored 51 career victory, Raikkonen rose to third place, leaving the podium Bottas.
By winning at Silverstone Vettel and Ferrari increase their lead in the standings and the constructors ‘ championship.
Grand Prix of great Britain. Race results:
1. Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari) 1.27.29,784
2. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) +2,264
3. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) +3,652
4. Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes) +8,883
5. Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull) +9,500
6. Nico Hulkenberg (“Reno”) +28,220
7. Esteban Windows (“Force India”) +29,930
8. Fernando Alonso (McLaren) +31,115
9. Kevin Magnussen (“Haas”) +33,188
10. Pierre Went Out (Toro Rosso) +34,129
11. Sergio Perez (“Force India”)
12. Stoffel Vandorn (“McLaren”)
13. Lance Stroll (“Williams”)
14. Sergey Sirotkin (“Williams”)
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.