The pilot “Mercedes” Lewis Hamilton at the Chinese Grand Prix in Shanghai scored his first win of the season.
Hamilton started from pole position and never felt serious pressure on his position. While Ferrari and Red bull were keen on fighting each other, the British round and round approached its fifth victory in the Chinese leg of the Formula 1.
Hamilton first won one race at least five times. The rest of the season, today’s success of three-time world champion can repeat in Hungary, Canada and the United States. Lewis brought the Mercedes fifth victory at the Grand Prix of China, which allowed the German stable to become the most successful team in the history of the race.
Second in Shanghai finished the pilot of the Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel, who due to an early pit stop had to break through a tight group mate Raikkonen and the two drivers, “Red bull”.
The undisputed hero of the Grand Prix of China was Max Verstappen – Dutch, having started 16th, came through on the third place. In the last laps Verstappen in a tense struggle with a partner ricciardo has maintained a place on the podium.
In personal offset of the championship of the world Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel share the first position. “Mercedes” at the expense of more successful performances in China with a margin of one point from Ferrari topped the Cup of designers.
Grand Prix of China. Race results:
1. Lewis Hamilton (“Mercedes”) — 1:37.36,160
2. Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari) +6,250
3. Max Verstappen (Red Bull) +45,192
4. Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull) +46,035
5. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) +48,076
6. Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes) +48,808
7. Carlos Sainz Jr (Toro Rosso) +1:12,893
8. Kevin Magnussen (“Haas”) +1 lap
9. Sergio Perez (“Force India”) – 1 circle
10. Esteban Windows (“Force India”) – 1 circle
11. Romain Grosjean (“Haas”) +1 lap
12. Nico Hulkenberg (Renault) +1 lap
13. Jolyon Palmer (Renault) +1 lap
14. Felipe Massa (“Williams”) +1 lap
15. Marcus Ericsson (“Zauber”) – 1 circle
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.