So, friends — today will be a very cool post with pictures of real life in USSR 1970-80s years — the same era that fans scoop called the “Golden age” — say, and the consequences of the devastating war has already overcome, but damn Gorbachev still not reached with his own hands and started the collapse of the country lived in poverty but honestly, I laughed more than now, and the keys of the front door is always kept under the Mat.
A few words about who, how and why was his death. Most of the pictures that I will show to you today by the Soviet photographer named Gueorgui pinkhassov. George was born in Moscow in 1952, and became interested in FOTODELO still in school. After high school George joined the film Institute, after which he worked at the Studio “Mosfilm”, and also as a freelance photographer. Appreciating the high class of the work of Gueorgui pinkhassov, it invites Tarkovsky as a photographer to work on the film “Stalker”, and Gueorgui pinkhassov — the only Soviet and Russian photographer who was accepted into the legendary photo-Agency Magnum.
There is still need to say that the “official” street photographers in the Soviet Union removed usually stereotyped performances — a monument to Lenin, centaline avenues and hotels, there are all sorts of parades and so on — to shoot the same household sketches was regarded as something almost indecent. That is why so few have survived shots of the real Soviet life. George filmed quite another — everything that happens around. This activity was unsafe — such photographers occasionally fell into the police for “suspicious behaviour” — was suspicious of any man with the camera who took the photograph not the parades and not Lenin. How sad was joking photographers of those years — “we have no matter where you turn the lens, so be sure to be rested or in a state secret, or in name-calling”.
All household pictures of Gueorgui pinkhassov in the USSR was prohibited and only after 1991 began to appear at exhibitions, and today I’ll show them to you. Make sure you check out the article below, write your opinion in the comments, and of friends to add do not forget)
02. Soviet shop, photograph called “meat brought.” Actually, one picture shows the attitude of the people and to trade products and for “socialism” — the meat is simply piled out of the van on some dirty cardboard and cut with an ax on the ground. Of course, all this will go then “the hall” — that is, ordinary buyers of people. Heads of store and sellers have long paid for themselves more or less decent pieces, and the sale will go these frozen bones, chopped with an axe on the ground.
03. Work on laying some trenches. Excavator, mehanizacija — never heard of it. Why do you need an excavator, if you have Gagarin flew into space? You have no respect for Gagarin? Or backhoe is more important to you than the rocket? And please note that in the background of heavy Kyle waves a woman in the USSR, as you know, there were “gender equality”, which consisted mainly in the fact that women could bring to heavy work as men.
04. “Consultant”. Just very dreary, the atmosphere of despair. No, not in vain Gueorgui pinkhassov took in Magnum)
05. Doctors and relatives dragged their sick grandmother. Normal stretcher? Never heard of it. Why do you need a stretcher if you have the world’s largest nuclear bomb, huh? The government made such a gift, and you have some stretcher want!
06. Station. Beggar (apparently mentally ill) requests on his knees begging. These frames you’ll never see in the official Soviet press — because as you know, in the USSR all people were rich, healthy and all athletes. A homeless crazy like Joseph Brodsky in the Soviet Union too, as was not known — all of them fast imprisoned in a madhouse.
07. Another station. Just the dark with a mountain of bags and suitcases that shoves the porter.
08. And this station. Here, it is noteworthy how poorly (and often not in size) dressed all the people in the photo, but still need to add that almost all people in the USSR at the age of 55+ had little of their teeth from hard work, poor nutrition and bad environment in the cities.
09. The scenery of the Motherland with Leonid Brezhnev of the Brezhnev years, such graffiti met often enough. Note how carefully the artist has drawn all five stars of the Hero of the Soviet Union on Brezhnev’s chest — as you know, this Genialissimo was the only one on Earth Patikrinimo Hero of the Soviet Union, and part of another carrier about a hundred medals and decorations. And that you do not want to live under the guidance of such a worthy person? Miserable, miserable people.
10. Dominosa bench in one of the courtyards, which this time was occupied by gamblers. As there was sung in the famous song — “young everywhere we road, old men everywhere at us honour”. “Honor” was somehow to exist on a meager pension, and of entertainment in the elderly was mostly sitting on the benches at the entrance, alcohol Yes, that’s the game.
11. For children in the yard were also all conditions — these are the curves and the squeaky swing. From my childhood I remember only one normal swing — they did in the seventies one uncle for his daughter, and after I rolled on them and a granddaughter. Swing was cool — with bearings, never creaked. And all the “state” was so raspy shit like in the photo.
12. Parades, by the way, Georgy Pinkhasov is also removed — that’s just doing it my own way. In this picture George Soviet parade looks not as something solemn, and as a grim procession of men in uniform.
13. Now my favorite is Soviet alcoholics. That’s just a brilliant shot, most likely made in some markets, judging by the nets in the bottle — guys sell something like bloodworms for fishing. Alcoholics, do not hesitate to drink on the job — on the table is an opened bottle and faceted glass, men already drank intoxicating and began to sort things out. No police, no drunks, as a rule, were taken to the office only in an extreme case, and to drunkards in the USSR was rather tolerant attitude.
14. And here, too, a great shot of a drunk start a fight right outside the store. I must say that in the USSR there was a whole layer of “shopping drunk” — which either because of poverty, or because severe control of the family budget the wife was always hanging out at the shop door, with the anguish of a beaten dog looking into the eyes of passing customers, a trifle shooting “to improve health” and periodically arranging such fights with colleagues. The fight, incidentally, is often ended by mutual reconciliation and Grand Buster.
By the way, this store drunk brilliantly portrayed Borislav Brondukov in movie “Afonya” and “one Hundred grams for courage”.
15. Another alcoholic — a very young man, dressed the way in fashionable footwear on heels, drank himself to the position of Reese and slid back the plaster to the floor and rest. Entourage picture add curves railings and ragged walls of the entrance.
16. And another very textured drunk — which judging by their appearance, fled in a drunken state with some construction.
17. And this is the analysis of a conflict on the Soviet communal kitchen — the same one where people lived “together but poor” and put the keys to each other under the rug. If in the analysis of the conflict joined the police, it is likely that there was something serious stabbing or major theft. And also pay attention to the appearance of the “happy Soviet citizens” — women in the Soviet Union for 60 years turned into something formless.
18. Sometimes Soviet alcoholics got to the police — where it was about the attitude. One woman was on the floor, the second Soviet COP kicks, pushes in “obezjyannik”. Senior cynically smokes a cigarette, silently endorsing such methods.
19. And finally some landscapes. A public transport stop. Please pay attention to the appearance and uniforms of Soviet women, and lying across the pavement drunk body, the people around not really paying attention to it, like the way it should be.
20. The Soviet infrastructure. Those are the most horrible Soviet panel blocks, where a guy Jack Alkalin found their simple human happiness.
Well, as you photos, what do you say? Would like to return in that of the USSR?
© 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.