So, friends, today’s post will be one of the most popular topics in my blog — banned pictures of real life in a squalid and grey Soviet Union. Most of these little-known photographs made by professional photographers — but for obvious reasons, in the USSR, these images were not published, as the Soviet Union they appeared drab, a poor and unfree country — which he in fact was.
“But we do rockets!” — screams a fan of the USSR, and immediately runs to the kitchen of your shitty free Khrushchev to make a couple paper rockets — but when reviewing this series of photographs covers the incomprehensible excitement. Where all the Greatness that you’ve talked about the Soviet speakers, where are the people that were supposed to reach the peak of Communism, where finally all those millions of tons of iron and incredible space victory? Probably all these photos are shot in the state Department in shell studios! decides a fan of the USSR, and instantly comforted, switching all their critical attention to a photograph of Lennon in the kitchen at McCartney.
But all these pictures really were taken in the very present of the Soviet Union, and this is the real face of Soviet “socialism” looks on us. Another, great and mighty Soviet Union existed and exists only in the imaginary constructs in the minds of his fans — but the real scoop was drab, impoverished and unfree country.
So in today’s post — a new series forbidden photos of real Soviet life. Make sure you check out the article below, write your opinion in the comments, and of friends added do not forget. And telegram channel also subscribe)
02. Leningrad “walrus”, a photograph of the early 1980’s. the walls of the fortress was a fairly strange tradition of the “winter tan” on the ice reflected from the sun. And generally the whole “monism” — typical Soviet extreme and superstition, when is the daily work of your health (proper nutrition, etc.) people are asked to dive into the hole — they say, jump into the cold water and be healthy.
Note also on the faces of the men in the photo — they don’t look like healthy people, and so scoop looked almost all aged 45+.
02. Street selling cakes. Immediately reminded of an anecdote of the Soviet era — “it’s the meat in the pies before barked or meow? — asking stupid questions”. Now fans the scoop about these pies with a strange meat tell stories in the style of “Oh, how tasty food in the USSR!”.
03. Grandma with the coupons in the teeth in one of the city trams. As there was sung in the Soviet song “…old men everywhere at us honour”. In the Decadent West peers, this grandmother had her own house, several cars and traveled around the world and in the scoop old age looked like this.
04. A little bit of any “production” sheet. In the picture — a recreation of the employees of the bakery. The bakery has an automatic line, but the bread it turns out bad, not magnificent. So in the main time bakers Packed the dough forms by hand and include only the line at the time of arrival inspections. As it is the scoop.
06. “Industrial gymnastics” in one of the Soviet-type polyclinics. In the last post-Brezhnev decade, the Soviet Union Soviet power suddenly for no reason at all attended to the health of the population and get people to do at work exercise.
Uncles and aunts, with broken decades of poor diet and hard work of health earnestly clapped for 10 minutes in his hands, thinking that this is something that will help. In General, the same nonsense as “monism”.
07. The funeral of Andropov, the Assembly hall of one of the manufacturing enterprises. People really herded into the Assembly hall and forced to watch the funeral of “leaders.”
08. Prospekt Entuziastov in the city of Novokuznetsk, the 1983. In the center of the frame sits abandoned legless invalid…
09. More of the same series at a tram stop lying insensible drunk, around poorly dressed people eating the world’s best Soviet ice cream and not even looking at the unconscious body at his feet — as if this is a normal part of the landscape. Where did the myth about some kind of “special warmth” of the Soviet people, who invented it?
10. Or here. City Park in the middle of the track on drink drunk lying on the bench remained standing faceted glass — most likely stolen from the vending machine for a soda. Near the children play. Nobody cares.
11. An impromptu car repairs. Soviet car had a cosmically high price and shitty quality, normal private car service is not there — so every Soviet motorist had become a mechanic.
Very good to remember the childhood, as people repaired all these shovels havnomaden, with almost complete disassembly of individual units, entire days not getting out from under the bottom of the avtohlama, lying there in the shit and grease. And periodically brought to the trough with the pusher or by using a mechanical starter with a crooked handle.
12. Here in the comments keep on writing, these photos allegedly “vilified the USSR.” And what in the USSR it was possible to photograph that it didn’t “denigrate”? The whole of Soviet reality was nothing but a denigration. For example, the entrance to the ballet school in Leningrad — the largest city once the capital status. Pay attention to the dirt and squalor around who bothers to clean the doors, painted the blackened walls? Bush, Reagan, Obama?
13. Or, a squad of alcoholic vodnogo plant in the Soviet demonstration. There is no “demonizing” is not necessary — simply enough to photograph, as “denigration” immediately immediately happening by itself.
14. Or here, in the frame a whole bunch of “detractors”. Peasants on one of the shovels demonstrations, instead of talking about lofty ideals of communism, lined up for the cheap alcohol. And no other “better Soviet people” did not exist — these ideals lived 80-90% of the population of the scoop.
15. Real and not a staged photo Soviet demonstrations look infernal — as if descended from the pages of Kafka’s novels or the paintings of Brueghel. Grey people with sad, spifflicate life of persons in the awkward and shabby clothes, often cast-off. Dullness, sadness and misery in all.
16. Some Kafkaesque Soviet meeting with the crazy label in the back, written in the language of Andrei Platonov — “We are for you!”, “Our knowledge and our work!”, missing only the slogan “All brothers — sisters”.
17. Christmas party in the school of music with a ridiculous Soviet-mass “events.” The boy in the center of the frame with horror and disbelief watching grown men aggressive fed each other cucumbers.
18. Soviet children’s Home — official-prison, like all in the scoop. To not give mothers a long maternity leave — children in the Soviet Union since the first year of life could have taken to the nursery where they are all day screaming. Another of the practice of Soviet “education” of children — a strong swaddle that has a very negative effect on the future personality of the child.
19. Kvartsevanie children. It was believed that it had somehow “help” the synthesis of vitamin D in areas with a small amount of sun. In fact, in most cases led to another mass-forced exercise with dubious benefits.
20. And in the end some street sketches. Demonstration of the pioneers.
21. Man drags in the bus LAZ some big fish.
22. Half-blind and porter of the door:
23. Street queue for a scarce fruit.
24. Digging in the cabbage rot.
Such cases. As you can see — on a real and not staged images of the Soviet Union appears to be a fairly miserable, grey and unfree country. Why to want to return fans the scoop — a big mystery to me.
And you would like to return back in the USSR?
What would you do there?
© 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.