Forgotten all the ways of dealing with a cold now the weight of gold.
“Grandma’s” recipes have been used for several decades, but many people still prefer to be treated with medicines from the pharmacy. In fact, if we are talking about a banal cold, then at the beginning of the development of the disease it is quite safe to do without the pills. But in any case, you should consult a doctor, because an ordinary person could easily confuse the diagnosis and establish yourself wrong from what the grandmother’s methods not only do not help, but also will provoke the development of complications.
So, how are colds treated by our grandmothers and great-grandmothers:
1. To eat more onions and garlic. As to cold, so and time, it is often necessary to lean on onion and garlic. It is known that these aromatic vegetables possess antibacterial properties and can boost immunity. For colds thanks to onion and garlic in the diet you get rid of nasal congestion and slow down the further development of the disease.
2. Chamomile decoction for gargling. Chamomile drug is known that can neutralize bacteria. Plus, a decoction of chamomile soothes the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat, reduces inflammation and prevents the appearance of pain when swallowing. Our grandmothers brewed a decoction of the flowers of daisies, insisted for some time, and warm, strained decoction gargle several times a day.
3. Raspberry tea. For welding you can use the berries and leaves. Raspberries, as with previous products, an indispensable tool for colds. Using raspberry tea can reduce body temperature, because it will cause you to sweat, and with sweat out the toxins from the body.
4. Cranberry juice. Cranberries should be on your Desk with the arrival of winter. Best to eat it not only for colds, but also just to enrich the body with useful substances. But if you had a cold, the cranberry juice will help you to recover faster because it has antipyretic and anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Milk, honey, Bay leaf, black pepper and cinnamon. You must mix in a saucepan a Cup of milk, ½ part Bay leaves, 2-3 black peppercorns and a pinch of cinnamon. Bring mixture to a boil, give it a little cool and at the same time to infuse, strain, add a teaspoon of honey and drink. It is advisable to drink a milky drink before bed, because milk contains substances that help calm the nervous system. Also, it is worth noting that the “explosive mixture” in this drink has beneficial effects on the immune system, strengthening it.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.