In order to cheer up drink drink ginger with lemon or green tea.
Zimnee time, lack of sleep and fatigue can affect any person. In order to cheer up, not necessarily to drink energy enough to recall natural and natural drink that can boost energy.
Citrus .No wonder in many countries in the morning to drink grapefruit or orange juice. These Sunny fruits are the Champions of the cold season vitamin C, which will provide you a boost of energy. And essential oil, which is produced from its rind, has a calming nervous system activity. Want to get the maximum effect? Peel an orange, how to enjoy the flavor, and then eat the fruit or squeeze the juice out of it, experts recommend. Remember that most of the vitamins it contains in the first 10 minutes after cooking.
2. Echinacea. This wonder herb enhances the body’s defenses, strengthens the immune system and is a plant modulator of the immune system, experts say. In addition, it gently stimulates the adrenal cortex, thereby actively produces hormones that have anti-allergic and Antirheumatic effects.
3. Siberian ginseng It is known tonic, tonic and invigorating properties. Tincture of Eleutherococcus doctors often prescribed for stress, nervousness, loss of appetite. Tincture is recommended to pour 2 tablespoons of dried Siberian ginseng a Cup of boiling water, let it brew, strain and drink throughout the day. Invigorates, different than a good Cup of coffee, but without the nasty side effects, experts say.
4. The lemongrass. Pharmacy tincture is usually prepared from the leaves or fruits of schisandra. This plant – the champion of the stimulating effect on the cerebral cortex. If in the middle of the day you feel you can’t concentrate, lemongrass is what you need. In addition, schisandra is a godsend for hypotensive patients, physicians note. Tincture immediately raises blood pressure, so try not to exceed that recommended on the package dosage.
5. Ginseng .Tincture of ginseng sold in any drugstore and is quite inexpensive. But it is a great energy and immune system stimulator. Think about it, if you feel that you are sick. Doctors recommend ginseng as with fatigue, and at full depression. A nice bonus: ginseng lowers blood sugar, reduces inflammation, helps the body to resist stress and excessive physical stress.
6. Lemon + ginger. Brew with boiling water 2 slices of ginger and a wedge of lemon, allow to steep several minutes and drink. In a Cup, add freshly boiled water and brew again. If you need recharging, the day you can drink a few glasses of this aromatic drink. It is believed that ginger is one of the most vitamin-rich of spices, aimed at strengthening immunity. But be careful: it is believed that ginger stimulates the appetite.
7. Green tea. Green tea invigorates not worse than coffee. Don’t forget about this if you decide on the advice of some of the stars drink a Cup of strong green tea before bedtime to enhance the metabolism. It is possible that the metabolism do you activate, but to fall asleep you are unlikely.
8. Sea-buckthorn berries. The bark of sea buckthorn contains serotonin, a substance, which is called hormone of joy. To lighten the mood, add the tea a little juice from the berries (it will strengthen the immune system thanks to high vitamin C content) and buckthorn bark. Beta-carotene, vitamin for eyes, polyunsaturated fatty acids prevent the formation of cholesterol, maintains elasticity of blood vessels.
9. St. John’s wort. The most effective herbal antidepressant. It reduces the level of cortisol – a stress hormone, increases the production of norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine – stress hormone.
10. Maral root. It is considered a natural adaptogen that helps the body to better tolerate weather changes, stimulates the immune system, improves memory and attention. Mix equal proportions of maral root, raspberry leaves, strawberry, black currant, flowers of St. John’s wort and thyme. This magical drink has a powerful tonic effect, restores the metabolism and improves mood.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.