A terrible tragedy occurred on 24 September in Rivne.
Two-year-old entered the Rivne regional hospital with severe drug poisoning. Year-old girl drank a bottle of medicine, with the result that he died in the hospital. CPR doctors with no results and two hours after arriving at the hospital the girl died. Information shared in the press service of the National police of Rivne region.
“As it turned out, on 24 September, about ten in the evening, two-year-old girl, all alone in a room, drank the medication from the vial. According to 38-year-old mother, while she was in the kitchen, and the father of nine-year-old stepson went to the store,” shared the police.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.