Experts have made a map and calculated the trajectory of the fragments.
At the moment a map and determined the risk due to explosions in balakliia.
This was reported by the chief military Prosecutor of Ukraine Anatoly Matios.
“Scattering debris can pose a threat to settlements balakliia, sat borschivka, Recruitment yakovenkove. The total number of the population in this area – more than 35 thousand people”, – said Matios.
We will remind, in the night of Thursday there were explosions at munitions depots, located not far from the city of Balakleya of Kharkov region, lit up the military base. The first information about the incident arrived about 3 o’clock in the morning. Explosions in warehouses continue in the morning of March 23.
From Balakleya district have already evacuated 20 thousand people.
Defense Minister Stepan Poltorak said earlier that according to preliminary findings cause of the fire and explosions of ammunition in warehouses was a diversion. “One theory is that it is a diversion. In particular, the dropping of the explosive device with UAVs,” said Poltorak. Later, the SBU qualified state of emergency in Balakleya as a diversion.
The entrance to the city closed, passenger railway communication is also stopped. The explosion closed the airspace in the 40-kilometer zone for all aircraft.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.