This is a unique Mestre is located in Bangkok.
Photojournalist Lauren Decicca met three Thai families who live in an abandoned aircraft in a vacant lot in the Eastern part of Bangkok. Life at an aircraft graveyard in our today’s collection.
1. A vacant lot on Ramkhamhaeng road in Eastern Bangkok locals call the “graveyard of airplanes”
2. This is where you can come across the dilapidated fuselage of the aircraft on the background of skyscrapers.
3. However, these planes are home to several families who are working trash collectors and waste recyclers.
4. This young man has lived here for 10 years with his wife.
5. This man collects recycled materials from all over Bangkok.
6. The empty cockpit.
7. All aircraft are almost completely dismantled. They removed the headliner, lights and portholes.
8. However, the locals have adapted them for housing and kept in relative order.
9. To live and raise children.
10. Dinner with the family.
11. Homemade kitchen.
12. Among the many stand out fuselage of the Boeing 747 and McDonnell Douglas MD-82.
13. Which became a shelter for these families.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.