Incredible places to experience.
As the temperature increases, tourists and travelers actively planning trips to foreign beaches.
And some are looking for a more original way to escape from the heat in the cool water of the various natural pools. To swim in such waters is unusual, exciting and absolutely unforgettable. We offer 17 amazing places with crystal clear water, surrounded by stunning scenery. Forget about the coast, rivers, seas and oceans.
1. The pool of the devil — Livingstone, Zambia
2. Havasu falls — Arizona, United States
3. Laguna Giola — Astris, Greece
4. Of To-Sua-Ocean-Trench — Lotofaga, Samoa
5. Seven sacred pools Hawaii, USA
6. Well-failure Bimma — Muscat, Oman
7. The basin reserve Hamilton — TX, USA
8. Nanda blue hole — Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu
9. Blue hole — new Mexico, USA
10. Waterfall Kuang Si — Luang Prabang, Laos
11. Cenote IK Kil — Chichen Itza, Mexico
12. Devil’s cave — Florida, USA
13. FAE pools — Glenbrittle, Scotland
14. Lower falls — Ithaca, USA
15. Turner falls — Oklahoma, USA
16. Gunlom waterfall — Kakadu national Park, Australia
17. Canyon little river Alabama, United States
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.