Tuesday , October 22 2019
Home / phones / E-book Onyx Boox transcend Robinson Crusoe 2 water treatments

E-book Onyx Boox transcend Robinson Crusoe 2 water treatments

99% of e-books is extremely sensitive to external influences: they can easily crack the screen and the electronics in the two accounts can be filled with water. But there is the remaining 1% of books, which include a new reader Onyx Boox Robinson Crusoe 2, devoid of these drawbacks.

The book Onyx Boox Robinson Crusoe 2 is characterized primarily by a protective glass Asahi on the front panel and metal housing, which is a reliable protection from drops. In addition, the reader is not afraid of water, as the first generation model, so it can be safely take to the beach, to London, St. Petersburg and other cities, known for its humid and rainy climate.

Book Onyx Boox Robinson Crusoe 2 is equipped with a Bluetooth module, a Snow Field technology for a better perception of the text on the screen, plus the manufacturer added a “Back” button and changed the button layout of paging. The list of characteristics of the model included a screen E Ink Carta Plus with a diagonal of 6 inches, a resolution of 1072х1448 pixels and a contrast ratio of 14:1, and backlight Moon Light with brightness adjustment and 8 GB of memory for books and documents. Have Onyx Boox Robinson Crusoe 2 has 512 MB of RAM, a 2-nuclear processor with a frequency of 1 GHz and battery capacity of 3000 mAh. The question price – 12500 rubles.

© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

Xiaomi will release female smartphone with folding camera

Xiaomi company is developing a smartphone for the female half of humanity. It is characterized …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *