Soon it will be a year in Ukraine increased the fines for driving in a drunken state.
However, the problem remains the same, say lawyers.
Recently the initiative group in the Verkhovna Rada considered several proposals:
– To introduce a gradation of sanctions: to the person with the alcohol content in the blood of 2.50 ppm was carrying stiffer penalties than a driver that has discovered, for example, 0.3 ppm.
– To raise the alcohol threshold of 0.2 to 0.5 ppm.
– Allow unannounced inspections, and to encourage the police to them.
– To introduce a “points of sobriety”: the guards stop cars and check drivers.
– To punish insurance.
– Change the timing of the penalties: it is proposed to extend the imposition of penalty 3 to 6 months.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.