The food was poisoned by the toxin.
In the state of Karnataka in southern India there was a mass poisoning ritual meal in the local temple. At least 15 people died, including two children, and more than 100 hospitalized. It is reported TRT World Wednesday, December 19.
Toxic the pesticide, once in the ritual meals in the temple, caused the death of at least 15 people, the statement reads, citing data from police.
Laboratory studies have shown the presence in samples of food of monocrotophos – a pesticide that destroys the nervous system.
Now the police finds out exactly how the poison got into the food. Already detained several people.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.