Experts selected 11 combinations of products that are considered harmful, from the point of view and Ayurveda, and physicians-physiologists.
The consequences of wrong combinations of foods: gas, bloating, abdominal pain, nausea, fatigue and problems with a chair.
In the long term, improper nutrition can lead to more serious problems such as bad breath, dry skin, rashes, chronic inflammation, poor sleep, low energy, and chronic digestive problems.
Most people feel a surge of energy and naturally shed excess weight, they begin to follow simple rules of combining foods.
Here are some popular combinations of products that can harm your health:
1. The cucumbers and tomatoes. This incompatible products. Cucumbers in their composition belong to the alkaline foods, and tomatoes – to acidic. When combined formed salt. Cucumbers and tomatoes are differently absorbed by the body. And when the stomach creates acid to digest cucumbers, tomatoes, meanwhile, begin to wander. That is why a large portion of your favorite salad of cucumbers and tomatoes often leads to bloating and increased flatulence.
2. Fruit after a meal. Long been known that fruits do not combine very well with other products, because they contain simple sugars that require no digestion. This means that fruit should not remain in the stomach for a long time. Other products, such as foods high in fat, protein and starch will take longer to digest. If you eat fruit after a meal, the fruit sugar will stagnate and ferment in your stomach.
3. Lasagna or a cheese sandwich on the grill. Proteins and starches for digestion require different enzymes and different levels of acidity. When you eat them together, your body is forced to digest protein but not starches. Undigested starchy food undergo fermentation and decomposition. In the body toxic end products.
4. Cheese and meat omelet. In General, it is not recommended to eat proteins with proteins. Just one concentrated protein per meal. Then it is easier to digest. Better prepare myself a veggie omelet.
5. Tomato and cheese sauce with pasta. Acidic tomatoes are not recommended to be mixed with starchy carbs such as pasta. Food compatibility theory recommends to avoid mixing carbohydrates with acids. Adding dairy to this already-difficult combination – a sure way to problems with digestion and fatigue after eating. Your body will need plenty of energy to digest this complex food. Eat pasta with pesto and grilled vegetables!
6. Porridge or oatmeal with milk and orange juice. Acid in orange juice or any other acid fruits destroy the enzyme that is responsible for digesting starches. And starches present in the grain. Also, acidic fruits or juices can stvoriti milk and turn it into a heavy slimy substance. Make your Breakfast be healthy, eat fruits or drink orange juice 30 minutes before cereal.
7. The beans and cheese. Milk protein and beans – a common combination in any Mexican restaurant. And yet, it is almost guaranteed to lead to gas and bloating. Such effects are not the beans themselves, and their combination with the cheese. Try not to eat cheese and tomatoes, if you have a weak digestion, or work on the detoxification of the body.
8. Melon and prosciutto. Melon should be eaten separately from all or not there at all. The same rule applies to all a very sweet fruit. In General, it is advisable to eat fruits separately from proteins or starches.
9. Bananas and milk. Ayurveda believes this combination is one of the most difficult. It creates a feeling of heaviness in the body and slows the mind. If you’re a fan of smoothies based on milk and banana, make sure the banana is very ripe and add cardamom and nutmeg to stimulate digestion.
10. Yoghurt and fruit. Ayurveda and food combining theory, don’t advise mixing any sour fruits with dairy products. This reduces the rate of digestion, alters the intestinal flora, produces toxins and causes a runny nose, colds, cough and allergies. Ayurveda offers to avoid foods that lead to stagnation of the digestive system, such as cold yogurt mixed with fruit. If you love yogurt with additives, there are ways to make it safe for health. First, the yogurt should be at room temperature. Second, add a little honey, cinnamon and raisins instead of sour berries.
11. Lemon sauce as a dressing for a salad of cucumbers and tomatoes. Products such as potatoes, peppers, eggplant and tomatoes, do not eat pickles. Lemon also does not fit well with these products. Eating incompatible foods, you force the liver to work in emergency mode. And while the body is healthy and young, no discomfort is felt. However, over time this load can result in serious failures.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.