The doctors put an end to a long debate.
This alcoholic beverage can help people live longer.
Scientific evidence that drinking beer is not only not harmful, but even necessary.
1. Beer prolongs life and likely to die in the Prime of life in those who consume it regularly in moderation, is 19% less, researchers say Virginia Tech.
2. From light beer to lose weight if not eating his crackers and chips, says Professor king’s College London, Tim Spector, citing the presence in beer of beneficial intestinal bacteria for efficient digestion.
3. Beer helps fight cancer with his hops and xanthohumol, flavonida, which inhibits cancer-causing enzymes.
4. Beer, due to the presence of hops xanthohumol, prolongs youth and protects against Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, say the authors of the article in the medical journal New England, have established that a glass of beer per day will save women from cognitive problems caused by aging.
5. Beer by 41% reduces chance kidney stones, say us researchers posted in the Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology article.
6. In beer, even the dark varieties, with fewer calories than skim milk or orange juice, say statistics published by Guiness.
7. Beer — a storehouse of vitamins. “If you carefully analyze the chemical composition of good beer, you will be amazed by the amount of vitamins that it contains,” says Stefan Domenig, Director of the Center for health Myra in Austria.
8. Beer strengthens your bones due to the presence of a large amount of silicon, according to the respected scientific journal journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture.
Read also: Experts have said that women live longer than others
9. Beer is not “gives” you a “beer” belly: “People believe that beer drinkers on average are more likely to suffer from obesity than others. But it’s not. If the relationship between beer and obesity exists, it is very small,” concluded researchers from the UCL Fund.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.