It turns out that freshly squeezed potato juice is useful not only in gastric ulcer.
Potato is one of the most popular products without which it is difficult to imagine the diet of the Ukrainians and not only. The potato contains not only sugar that is converted to starch during heat treatment, which according to nutritionists is a detriment to the figure, a and vitamins C, b, E, PP, and fats, carotene, proteins, iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium and many other healthy substances.
Of potatoes you can cook huge amount of food, but to use this you can and raw. Doctors say that raw potatoes and juice from it bring enormous benefits to the human body. Of course, potato juice not as good as orange, but for your own sake it is to use.
Potato juice and its benefits
– strengthens the immune system and enhances body’s defense against viruses;
– treats inflammatory skin disease;
– reduces the level of glucose in the blood;
– cleans the blood vessels and the gastrointestinal tract against toxic substances;
– positive effect on the inflamed mucosa of the stomach in gastritis and ulcers;
– reduces bad cholesterol in the blood;
– displays the body of free radicals;
– cleanses the liver and promotes its regeneration;
– has beneficial effects on the kidneys, as has a slight diuretic property.
Preparing potato juice is very simple – several potato should pass through the juicer and drink ready for consumption. If you have a juicer at home, then use a grater or a meat grinder, then you will squeeze the juice into a glass and drink it.
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.