Foods that raise mood during the winter.
In the winter when it’s cold and the mood is worsening, you need to make in your diet, foods that elevate mood.
1. Chocolate. The first and perhaps the most famous of the 20 products, which will raise the mood in the winter – chocolate. Chocolate promotes the production of endorphins, which cause euphoria. In cocoa beans contain magnesium which helps in dealing with stress. Not less useful and relevant in the winter hot chocolate.
2. Fish. Experts say that in the weekly diet at least 2 times should be a fish. Why? Because it contains high amounts of omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids. This makes it a cure for a bad mood. Moreover, the consumption of fish significantly reduces the risk of extra weight gain.
3.Chicken. Like a chicken can lift mood? Very easy, because its meat contains special proteins. Together with the proteins our body gets the amino acid tryptophan, which is processed in the “happiness hormone” – serotonin.
4. Porridge. Cereals are rich in fiber, vitamins, vegetable proteins and slow carbs. It is very convenient, because the feeling of fullness leaves us for a long time. Experts have proved that all types of cereals (excluding cereal) can improve mood.
5. The liver. In order not to be sad, the human brain needs enough oxygen. Here he goes through the hemoglobin, and it, in turn, needs to be enriched with iron. For this perfect pork and beef liver.
6. Fondue. Useful amino acid tyramine cheese, triktamin and phenylethylamine are perfectly calm the nervous system. For connoisseurs, we offer you to take a few different varieties and melt them. Would make a great fondue.
7. Nuts. According to scientists from Barcelona, you need to consume almonds, walnuts and Brazil nuts, to generate serotonin. These nuts are also a great help in obesity.
8. Dried fruits .Dried fruits enrich our body with many useful substances. They contain potassium, magnesium and iron, which is necessary for the correct operation of the cardiovascular system. A day you can consume about 50 grams of dried fruit.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.