China attracts tourists not only with its unique culture, but also the incredible scenery that can be seen only in this country.
The newspaper “the guardian” recently reported that China has over 100 cities with populations over one million people.
119 of these cities more than Liverpool. The country is best illustrated with photos.
1. Workers pick tea leaves at a plantation in Dongyang, Zhejiang province.
2. The boat left port during seasonal fishing in Ningbo, Zhejiang province.
3. Rice in China is grown on the outskirts of Shanghai.
4. Red pepper, laid out for drying in the sun in the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous region.
5. Students from schools of martial arts practice kung fu, Shaolin temple in Dengfeng, Henan province.
6. People burn Joss paper money during a prayer at a public cemetery during the Qingming festival, or festival, tomb-Sweeping in Fuzhou, Jiangxi province.
7. Beautiful cherry blossom along the road in the new district, Huian, Guizhou province, China, March 27, 2017.
8. Between two worlds: a salt lake coloured red algae and the road in Yuncheng, Shanxi province.
9. The tea leaves are dried in the fresh air, Fujian province.
10. This photo shows the world record of the largest group of people doing cosmetic procedures in one place. 1000 women done 30 minute facial massage in Jinan, Shandong province.
11. Quilts for employees of the group company Alibaba is dried in the yard of the shop in the “day of lonely people” in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province.
12. Boats preparing for the approaching Typhoon Chan-Hom, Taizhou, Zhejiang province. Chinese authorities have stopped trains, closed schools, and ordered the boats to return to port.
13. Thousands of new cars in the Audi car Park in Changchun city, Jilin province.
14. The villagers celebrate the relocation after the demolition and rebuilding of dwellings in Guangzhou, Guangdong province.
15. Taxi stand in the city of Taiyuan, pereosmyslenie electric taxi.
16. Motorcycles dumped in a landfill in Binzhou, Hunan province.
17. In the National geological Park danxia peak in Zhangye, Gansu province. Geological Park known for its colorful rock formations.
18. Flower power in Yangzhou, Jiangsu province.
19. People gathered 185-metre-long carpet of multi-colored candies in Chengdu, Sichuan province. There is also a giant sculpture of a Panda.
20. Shipping people to teach in Shanghai. What they learn is unclear.
21. Numerous Chevrolet lined up in the shared Parking lot in Shenyang, Liaoning province.
22. A man uses electric rods to catch fish on the river in XI’an, Shaanxi province. Due to insufficient wastewater treatment, the river takes 60% of urban waste water and discharges into the river Wei, the largest tributary of the yellow river.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.