Buyers need to monitor the devices when they are charging.
In the us States of Michigan and Alabama snowspeeders powerful spinners. They had a built-in speaker and battery.
One of the cases occurred in the town of Fenton in may. As told to NBC, the owner of the toy Michelle Carr (Michelle Carr), spinner caught fire while charging. The woman expressed the confidence that the charger itself was in good condition.
The second incident occurred in Gardendale in June. Kimberly Allums (Kimberly Allums) told WBRC that her spinner also caught fire while charging and burned a hole in the carpet. She tried to contact the manufacturer of toys, however, nothing but “Made in China” written on the box was not. In the end, Allums only reported the incident to the safety Commission consumer products USA.
In the organization, in turn, noted that buyers should monitor the devices when they are charging. “Never charge the device at night while you sleep. Always follow the instructions of the manufacturers and use original charger”, — stated in the message of the Commission.
Spinner — toy to relieve stress, reminiscent of a small propeller with the blades. In the spring of 2017 it acquired extraordinary popularity. In early may, various spinners took the top 20 in the bestseller list of the toy Department, the largest American online store Amazon.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.