Ten benefits of buckwheat.
Buckwheat is very nutritious, energetic and delicious food that can be consumed instead of rice or plain oatmeal. It becomes popular not only in Ukraine but all over the world.
Ten benefits of buckwheat:
1. Buckwheat is an excellent source of high quality, easily digestible protein. This makes it a great meat substitute.
Buckwheat flour has a high protein content, and is currently being studied for its possible use in diets to reduce cholesterol in plasma, fat and cholesterol gallstones.
2. Buckwheat is an excellent alternative to fat. Buckwheat starch can also act as a great alternative to fat in processed foods.
3. From the leaves of buckwheat make a concentrated extract routine for medical purposes and treatment of high blood pressure.
4. Buckwheat is a hypoallergenic product. Buckwheat husk is used as a filler for pillows used by people allergic to feathers, dust and pollen.
5. Buckwheat is useful for diabetics. Canadian researchers have new evidence that buckwheat may be useful in the treatment of diabetes (the data published in the “Journal of agricultural and food chemistry”).
Having a glycemic index of 54, it lowers blood sugars more slowly than rice or wheat products.
6. Buckwheat is easily digestible product. The properties of buckwheat are: neutral thermal nature; sweet flavor; cleans and strengthens the intestines and improves appetite. Effective for the treatment of dysentery and chronic diarrhoea.
7. Buckwheat does not contain chemicals. Buckwheat grows so fast that usually she doesn’t need many pesticides or other chemicals-accelerators of growth.
8. Crap well draws excess fluid from the body areas susceptible to swelling
With buckwheat can do the patch / the shot.
9. Buckwheat is a warming food. According to the macrobiotic classification, buckwheat is food Jan and is especially good for use in cold winter months.
10. Buckwheat contains no gluten and is not a grain. So it’s great for celiacs and those who do not consume grains and gluten.
Nutritional value of buckwheat:
– Contains high quality protein and all nine essential amino acids, including lysine.
– Rich in iron.
– Rich in carbohydrates (80%).
– Contains large amounts of antioxidants.
– Contains many minerals and vitamins such as zinc, copper and Niacin.
– Rich in rutin.
Should be stored in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
© 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.