The traveler has shared adorable pictures.
How many times have I seen that picture online… But the breathing stops and the heart begins to beat faster, when this kind at your feet! One of the most incredible places on earth, you must see yourself, to feel, to breathe, to touch. #RememberToBreath is a tourist brand of the canadian province of Alberta, very accurately and concisely reflects the essence.
Photos and text by Alexander Cheban
2. For the past one and a half to two years, I periodically look tickets in calgary. After all, once, on the way from Seattle to Frankfurt, I saw the national parks of Banff and Jasper from the aircraft and came up with the idea to come here with a backpack and a tent.
3. The season here is relatively short — from June to September, with summer here a lot of people, and the prices for flights in North America are usually very far from budget. And this summer, in mid-July, I managed to find a few convenient AirCanada flights from Europe to calgary in September for only 300-350$.
From Nakhodka to purchase one click! Fly!
4. We do not stay in calgary, take the car and go! In the United States and Canada, the car rental is relatively inexpensive, intermediate differ in the cost per week for only 20 euros, so I took the Ford Fusion for 230 euros per week. The second option was the Nissan Altima, but I once went to Yosemite in California last fall, so I got a Ford. He was in the maximum configuration, a very nice machine.
5. Moraine lake — moraine lake in Banff National Park. Yes, Yes, this is the most publicized picture from wastewater. But, friends, when you’re out there, impossible to put down. I visited the lake three times and spent a whole day here, from the radial track.
9. Beautiful radial track from lake moraine — Consolation Lakes Trail.
13. This lake Louise, it is considered the most popular in Banff national Park, but to me it was not impressed.
14. But next to it is a fantastically beautiful 4-5 hour trek to the mountain lake and a tea house!
And it is a mountain bee hive — the bee hive. Like, isn’t it?
18. In just a week we visited four national parks: Banff, Jasper, Yoho and Kootenay.
1 day costs 9.80 CAD
1 year — 67.70 CAD
I was in the Park 8 days, so bought an annual pass, it does not one year, and two, because 2017 is a jubilee year on the occasion of some dates in kasparkova agriculture Canada and the following year will be free everywhere.
19. Takakkaw falls — the largest waterfall in British Columbia. The height of 302 meters!
21. Separate the buzz is to be driving in the Rocky Mountains of Canada. Golden autumn, amazing views at every turn, total distance in 1 hour instantly stretched to 3-4 at least.
26. There is fantastic infrastructure! The girl at the information center shows us the dynamic satellite map with snow front, we are changing the route and going to the hot springs in Radium Hot Springs instead of Jasper, as there tomorrow the whole day will blame the snow.
28. Well wildlife is also always at arms length 🙂
29. Bow (Bow Lake) is a glacial lake in Banff National Park (Alberta) in the Canadian Rocky mountains, Canada, source of the bow river.
30. Near it is a very beautiful trek to the falls and glacier, Bow Glacier Lake:
31. On this trip we discovered the canyons! Another huge plus to the diversity of nature of the Rocky Mountains of Canada.
32. Lake Pyeto. Shooting in the bright sun during postprocessing is necessary to reduce the saturation in real life the blue just a fusion!
34. Columbia Icefield. The Athabasca glacier is the most easily-accessible glacier in the world, from the road to it is just 1 km away.
35. I repeat once again, but on the infrastructure. In Canada were able to make nature accessible, while maintaining its beautiful. If you don’t want to strain buy for $ 50 a ticket to a bus that goes to the glacier and travel to the crowd.
37. But in addition there are dozens of small and large trekking trails as you turn there, if you don’t remain alone with the nature, the people will meet very infrequently. National parks will combine like a very beautiful place right next to the highway and such, which takes hours (or days) to walk.
One week in September. We are only hitting about 2 thousand km (on the map the route is approximate). Even the supermarket was only once in calgary on arrival and surprisingly accurately calculated set of products for a week. Machine, tent, backpack in the mountains!
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.