Belarusian biathlete Darya Domracheva, with the big advantage has won the sprint race at the world Cup in Hochfilzen.
The snow and gusty winds did not prevent Domracheva is to work on the range and in the high-speed qualities of the triple Olympic champion, no one ever doubted. The singer is 22 seconds ahead of Anastasia Kuzmin, and the top three winners locked Dorothea Wierer.
In Hochfilzen Domracheva scored 29th career victory and first since March 2015, when Daria on the world Cup stage in Khanty-Mansiysk managed to win the pursuit.
Vita Semerenko needed only 4.2 seconds to get to the top three winners. Before the last round the Ukrainian lagged behind Wierer just 1.7 seconds, but was unable to beat chart rivals from Italy.
In the top-20 finished Valj Semerenko, Julia Jim and Anastasia Merkushina Irina Varvynets scored in the end zone, and Olena Pidhrushna suddenly not qualified in the pursuit.
Hochfilzen. Women. The results of the sprint:
1. Darya Domracheva (BLR, 0+0) 22:40,2
2. Anastasia Kuzmina (Slovakia, 1+0) +22,1
3. Dorothea Wierer (Italy, 1+0) +30,6
4. Vita Semerenko (Ukraine, 0+0) +35,2
17. Valya Semerenko (Ukraine, 1+0) +1:13,5
20. Jim Yulia (Ukraine, 2+0) +1:19,5
24. Anastasiya Merkushyna (Ukraine, 0+1) +1:30,1
31. Iryna Varvynets (Ukraine, 0+1) +1:49,1
63. Olena Pidhrushna (Ukraine, 3+1) +2:47,0
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.