Norwegian biathlete tarjei boe became the winner of the sprint race at the world Cup in östersund.
Be-senior went the distance just under the 94-th number. By the time everything went to the next victory of Martin Fourcade, who in last round has surpassed the graphics of Eric Lesser and Mario Dolder.
The Norwegian with the first meters took a serious pace, which is not affected the quality of the shooting. Maturation Tarja passed without failures, and settled in the second intermediate position. At the front BAA made one mistake and went the distance in 2.1 seconds as Lesser.
BAA quickly became the virtual leader, but with 500 meters to go, Fourcade had already lost 0.9 seconds. And Norwegian, clenching his teeth, he found the strength for the final push and overtook the leader by 0.7 seconds!
Tarjei boe issued its ninth win in his career and first since February 2013, when he was subjected to a sprint on the home stage of the world Cup in Holmenkollen.
Ukrainian biathletes synchronously failed the first sprint of the season. The best was Brendan, who finished with two penalties only 50-e a place.
Ostersund. Men. The results of the sprint:
1. Tarjei Boe (Norway, 0+1) 22:40,6
2. Martin Fourcade (France, 1+0) +0,7
3. Erik Lesser (Germany, 0+1) +3.7 V
50. Pryma Artem (Ukraine, 1+1) +1:39,4
61. Vladimir Semakov (Ukraine, 0+1) +1:58,8
67. Sergey Semenov (Ukraine, 3+0) +2:04,1
75. Pidruchnuy Dmytro (Ukraine, 0+4) +2:13,4
93. Ruslan Tkalenko (Ukraine, 2+2) +2:58,2
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.