Czech biathlete Gabriela Soukalova at the 52nd world Championships in Hochfilzen started his personal gold medals.
The second gold medal in his career Koukalova issued due to the perfect combination of three factors – fast and accurate shooting, as well as the customary high speeds on the track.
The Czech started one of the last – by the time a serious bid for gold in the sprint did Laura dahlmeier, spent both firing lines without misses. Koukalova know the schedule of your main rivals and taken advantage of. On the finish of the race Gabriela almost lost a 10 second lead, but still managed to kill figure Dallmeier.
Anastasiya Merkushyna made his brilliant debut at the world championship – 22-year-old citizen of Sumy at the shooting range didn’t commit any mistake that allowed her to close the top 10.
Yulia Jima at high speeds on the track summed up the shooting with the same problems faced by Olena Pidhrushna and Valj Semerenko return turned into a complete disaster – with four penalties and only 80th place.
Championship of the world. Hochfilzen. Women. The results of the sprint:
1. Gabriela Soukalova (Czech Republic, 0+0) 19:12.6
2. Laura Dallmeier (Germany, 0+0) +4.0
3. Anais Chevalier (France, 0+0) +25.1
4. Lisa Vitozzi (Italy, 0+0) +25,3
5. Federica Sanfilippo (Italy, 0+0) +31,9
10. Anastasiya Merkushyna (0+0) +55.3
22. Julia Jim (1+1) +1:16.2
34. Olena Pidhrushna (2+0) +1:40.0
80. Valj Semerenko (1+3) +3:00.3
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.