Ukrainian biathlete Sergey Semenov did not have a few seconds to become the winner of the sprint world Cup race in Holmenkollen.
Semenov fails passed both firing lines, and on the last lap was faster than the winner of the race Johannes boe. Unfortunately, this was not enough to win a medal and repeat his success of last year, when Semenov at the world Cup in Holmenkollen became the bronze medalist in the sprint.
Johannes boe had not allowed Martin Fourcade celebrated the 14th win of the season. At the front of the world Cup winner has not closed one target, and was forced to settle for second place. Bronze, despite a late start number, was won by Russia’s Anton Shipulin, left a series of lackluster performances in pursuit.
The rest of the Ukrainians in the sprint was made by dull company Semyonov end zone was only pryma Artem and Dmitry Pidruchny was not even in pursuit and probably prematurely ended the season.
Holmenkollen. Men. The results of the sprint:
1. Johannes Bø (Norway, 0+0) 24:53.3
2. Martin Fourcade (France, 0+1) +13.6
3. Anton Shipulin (Russia, 0+0) +21.3
5. Sergey Semenov (Ukraine 0+0) +24.4
39. Pryma Artem (Ukraine, 1+1) +1:39.9
64. Pidruchnuy Dmytro (Ukraine, 1+1) +2:29.2
88. Vladimir Semakov (Ukraine, 2+0) +3:05.7
99. Alexander Bold (Ukraine, 3+2) +4:00.1
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.