Italy’s Dorothea Wierer won the sprint race at the second world Cup in Hochfilzen.
Wearer in correspondence duel with Kaisa Mäkäräinen ahead of the Finn by just 0.6 seconds. After the second shooting at the Italian was an 11-second margin in front of the current champion of the world Cup – it seemed that the Wearer does not retain its lead, but she managed to cross the finish line for a moment before expiry to your advantage.
Victory in Hochfilzen became Wierer fifth in career and the first of January 2018. The Italian increased his lead in the overall world Cup standings, ahead of kaysu Gabriela on 19 points.
Ukrainian national team for the sprint in Hochfilzen ended in complete failure. In the end zone with one penalty could
to finish only Olena Pidhrushna. Semerenko sisters, barely got into a pursuit, and Olga Abramova and Anastasia Merkushina program individual races in Austria have been completed.
The leader of the national team of Ukraine Yulia Jim did not start in the sprint due to issues with his throat.
World Cup 2018-2019. Hochfilzen. The results of the sprint:
1. Dorothea Wierer (Italy, 0+1) 21:04,9
2. Kaisa Mäkäräinen (Finland 0+1) +0,6
3. Ekaterina Yurlova-Part (Russia, 0+0) +24,4
27. Olena Pidhrushna (Ukraine, 0+1) +1:19,8
53. Vita Semerenko (Ukraine, 0+1) +2:03,6
57. Valya Semerenko (Ukraine, 0+2) +2:09,5
63. Olga Abramova (Ukraine, 0+2) +2:22,0
69. Anastasiya Merkushyna (Ukraine, 4+0) +2:37.7 To
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.